Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lots of Visitors -- 3 months old!

Again, I'm sorry I haven't blogged lately. Please check out this post and the next one to catch up on the highlights of Chase's life over the past few months. This post has pictures from when Chase was about 3 months old. Grandpa Swansen, Aunt Kim, Grandma and PaPa Trietsch all visited us this month.

At this age, Chase just learned how to grab, so he really enjoyed playing with his toys. He also loved grabbing everything in sight...burb clothes, blankies, bibs, mommy's glasses, and mommy's hair. :)

Rascal wanted to play with the sock monkey, too.

Chase is barely big enough for this Johnny Jump Up, but he loves to try to stand and jump.

Ciocia Kim sees little Chase for the 1st time.
(Ciocia is "aunt" in Polish. Kim's fiance is Polish.)

Thanks Ciocia for my Blackhawks bib! I was wearing it when they won the Stanley Cup.

Of course, Kim and I had to go shopping :)

How do you like this...Kim is our guest and she cooks us breakfast!



Chase's 1st time to the L.A. Zoo




Chase really liked the zebras!





Learning to sit up in my Bumbo seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment