Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fort Wayne Visit

Over the week of Thanksgiving, Randy and I visited our families in the midwest. We only had 4 days in Fort Wayne, so we had lots to celebrate at the same time - Thanksgiving, baby shower, my birthday, and Christmas. We celebrated Christmas early since I will be too pregnant to fly home in December this year. Here are some pictures of the Trietsch Christmas:

My 30th Birthday!! Yikes, I'm getting old!
Mom and Dad surprised me with my favorite ice cream cake.

The Trietsch Family under our stockings:
Heather, Jason, Taylor, Mom, Dad, Sam, Ryan, Nathan, and Randy and I



Randy loved playing with Nathan and Taylor!

Randy teaching Taylor how to play drums.

Our nephews...can't wait until they have another cousin!


Dad thinks he is soo cool in his stylish new pajama pants. :)

Merry Christmas from Randy, baby, and I!
(I was 30 weeks along in the picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment